Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow: 060 Moss Wanted Colour

Hello my lovely readers,

A while ago Catrice launched some new products for the autumn/winter time. I haven't bought any of these new products but I couldn't restrain myself for much longer. The product I bought is the new 'Velvet Matt Eyeshadow' in the shade '060 Moss Wanted Colour'.
According to Catrice, this new eyeshadow contains ultra-soft shimmer pigments for a velvety matt finish.  Thanks to the silky, highly pigmented formula, the Velvet Matt Eyeshadows practically met with your skin to create a radiant look.


The eyeshadow comes in a round, plastic packaging with silver letters on top. The eyeshadow itself has a bubble-like shape and it's very porous, A couple of days after I got this I was applying it and I don't know how it happened but suddenly there was a crack in it, I didn't even do anything!
Can you believe how much pigment that is?This is a beautiful greenish grey with a (like the name suggests) velvety finish. Usually Catrice eyeshadows aren't that pigmented but they kicked it up a notch with this new one. Let's just hope it won't blend away because that my experience with most Catrice eyeshadows. 
This is the look I created with the eyeshadow, I find this a really hard colour to wear because I don't really know with what I should combine it. In the end after trying some things that didn't work (purple) I just went with the trusty old brown. The one I used is from Gosh and it's simple called 003 Brown, I just blended that in the crease and I was quite happy with the result
Wow I got my sexy face on here, well... this is very awkward! I'm not wearing much makeup just the eyelook, brow powder, concealer and some powder. 
I think Catrice did a great job on this new product. 'Moss Wanted Colour' is a pretty shade but it's quite hard to wear, if I find another combination that I like, I will most certainly share it on my blog. There are five more shades to try out so if this doesn't work for me I can always pick up another shade. I hope you liked my review.

Have a lovely day,
E.

No comments