Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint

Hello my lovely readers,

It starting to become a serious problem, my nail polish addiction. I don't know what it is because I don't even wear that much nail polish, I just own a lot of those little bottles. Today I'm showing you the two new additions to my collection that I bought in London.
The ones I went for from Barry M and they are from the 'Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint' line. I also bought a polish from the regular line but that will come later this month. Today I'll just show you these two that are called '10 Lychee' and '13 Papaya'.
10 Lychee
This is a really weird nude shade, that makes you look dead if you have a little tan. On my normal skin tone it looks quite pretty however. I'm not really sure if I like this because it is a really weird shade but if your into nudes this is a very good opaque one to try out. One thing to keep in mind when you wear this is that you'll have to remove it after (approximately) two days, than the shade makes your nails look really gross and dirty, not tasteful.
13 Papaya
This is more my cup of tea. This shade is identical to the colour of a papaya, on the photo it looks quite pastely but in real life it's much brighter. I really like this shade but for me this shade reminds me a lot of Holland. Orange is our national colour but it doesn't bother me that much because this shade of orange is just a little bit different. Therefore I can also wear this outside the football-season and kings day.
I'm still not sure about Lychee but I'm in love with the Papaya one. This has been on my nails for the past couple of weeks now and I love it. Both of them stay chip-less for a couple of days but as I said, you don't want to wear Lychee for too long. They are easy to apply and the quality is great, these are two good nail polish for a good price. The cost £3,99 and I bought these ones in Boots.

Love,
E.

No comments