What's on my face #1

Hi lovelies,

I thought it would be fun to share a face of the day with you guys.  I don't think I'll have to explain what this means to you but for those of you that don't know what it is, it's basically me, sharing what I'm wearing on my face today. 
Products I used:
GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation: 11 Porcelain
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW15
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Catrice Camoufalge Cream: 010 Ivory (review)
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder (review)
Sleek Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette: Fair 372 (review)
Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen: 010 In The Mood For Nude (review) 
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (review)
Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof
MAC Relentlessly Red (review)

The brushes are from Catrice, M.A.C., HEMA and ZOEVA 



I think this look is a great look to wear in the summer, a light bronzy eyelook and a bright lip is always a good idea. Hope you like it,

Love,
G

No comments