London Beauty Haul

Hello my lovely readers,

I have been thinking a lot about how I was going to show you the beauty products I bought in London but I finally decided to do it this way. Just a photo of everything laid out on my bed with some closeups, not many details or anything, just a list of the products and the prices. All of the products will get reviews on my blog (except the dry shampoos) during the next couple of weeks but for now I'm just sharing you a brief overview of everything I got.
I'm trying to go clockwise but even before I'm starting the list, I know that it's going to be a hot mess.
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: Floral £1,49
  • Real Techniques: Expert Face Brush £9,99
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm: 205 Elusive £7,99
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner: 001 Black £3,99
  • Tanya Burr Nail Polish: Bright and Early £5,99
  • Tanya Burr Lip Gloss: Picnic in the Park £6,99
  • Revlon Parfumerie: Italian Leather £6,49
  • Revlon Parfumerie: Autumn Spice £6,49
  • Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Polish: 06 Adora-bleu £5,99
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint: Papaya £3,99
  • MUA Eyeshadow Palette: Undress Me Too £4,00
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint: Lychee £3,99
  • Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Polish: 15 Peace and Mauve £5,99
  • Soap & Glory Hand Food £5,50
  • Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover: Hands & Feet £6,00
  • Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Polish: 09 Ciel Mon Vernis £5,99
  • Sleek Blush: 923 Pomegranate £4,49
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo: Classic £2,49.
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm: 220 Showy £7,99
  • MUA Eyeshadow Palette: Heaven & Earth £4,00 
  • Barry M Nail Paint Limited Edition: A Bikini £3,99
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer: Fair £4,19
  • Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser £4,49
  • MAC Pro Palette Eyeshadow X4 £10,00
  • MAC Pro Palette Refill Pan: Satin Taupe £5,00
And that was it! These were all the products I bought on my trip to London, way too many of course and I really need to go on a shopping detox. The problem is that there are a lot of beautiful limited editions coming out this fall. Well,  I blame the blog and I use it as an excuse, even though G is the only one who knows I have one. I hope you liked this post and please let me know if you have any questions about any of the products.

Love,
E.

No comments