Holiday Beauty: My travel lists

Hello my lovely readers,

This will be one of the last 'Holiday Beauty' posts that I'm going to write but that doesn't make it less enjoyable. Today I'm sharing everything I'm taking with me on my trip to London. If you read my blog regularly you'll know that G and I are going to London for 6 days and I thought it would be fun to share my suitcase, weekend bag and hand bag with you. Here are the lists I made before I started packing, I made them by looking up several lists online and finally combining them in my own personal ones.

Hand luggage
  • Wallet with debit card, insurance card, oyster card, OV card, ID and money
  • Reader
  • Neck Pillow (inflatable)
  • Earbuds + iPod
  • iPad
  • Phone
  • Camera
  • Little beauty bag
  • Medicine (birth control pills and paracetamol)
  • Sunglasses
  • Lunch + Chewing Gum + Bottle of water
  • Makeup removal wipes

Little beauty bag

  • Hair elastics
  • Lipbalm with SPF
  • Lipgloss
  • Travel Perfume
  • Hand sanitizer
  • Deodorant (mini)
  • Hair brush - mirror combo
  • Sunscreen 
Suitcase
  • 2 pairs of jeans
  • 2 shorts
  • 4 tops
  • 2 basic black tanktops
  • 1 blazer
  • 1 dress
  • 1 pair of sneakers
  • Jewelry
  • Pyjama
  • Underwear (panties + bras)
  • Socks (including one pair of fluffy ones) 
  • Global plug
  • Chargers
  • Plastic bag (for dirty laundry)
Beauty Bag
  • Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair mask
  • Shower gel + scrub
  • Razor
  • Cleansing gel
  • Makeup remover
  • Exfoliant
  • Moisturzier
  • Facial sunscreen
  • Body butter
  • Perfume
  • Hairbrush
  • Dry shampoo
  • Nail clipper
  • Nail file
  • Tweezers
  • Cotton pads + Cotton swipes
  • Nail Polish + Remover
  • Toothbrush + Toothpaste
Makeup Bag
  • Foundation or BB cream
  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Highlighter
  • Brow powder + Gel
  • Black Eyepencil
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Eyeshadow palette (natural shades)
  • Bright lipstick
  • Natural lipstick
  • Eyelash Curlers
  • Brushes
Weekend bag (for extra shopping space)
  • 1 towel (just in case)
  • 1 wash cloth
  • Food
  • Scarf (in case it gets cold)
Travel outfit
  • Comfortable jeans
  • Tanktop
  • Long Cardigan
  • Sneakers
And were done with todays post, I hope you found this somehow useful and please let me know if you're going away this summer and where. 

Have a lovely day,
E  

No comments