Essence trend edition 'Hello Autumn' septembre/half october 2014

Hello my lovely readers,

The past trend edition that Essence brought out were a little bit disappointing but when I saw this my heart skipped a beat. Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion and makeup and this collection is filled with those gorgeous rich autumnal shades.
The collection or trend edition is called 'Hello Autumn' and is all about the golden sunrays and crisp leaves
let's take a look at the beautiful products.
01 Walk In The Park
02 Keep Calm & Go For a Walk
Indian summer! This eyeshadow palette holds six longlasting autumnal shades, from golden-brown to beige-green with all different effects, variating from semi-matte to metallic. These palettes will cost €3,89. 
01 Leaves Are The New Beef
02 Charlie Seen In Green
Natures Colors! The soft creamy texture of these eye pencils garanties a longlasting result in brown and green. These will cost €1,59.

01 Leaves Are The New Beef - 02 Walk In The Park
This brow set comes in two shades and helps you to create beautiful brows. The microfine powder in two shades creates more volume and the highlighter lifts your brows. These kits will cost €2,59.
 01 Beauti-FALL Red
02 Keep Calm & Go For A Walk 
Fall in love.... The creamy, rich formula gives your lips an intense colour with a semi-matte finish. These lip creams are extremely longlasting and will cost €1,99.
01 Beauti-Fall Red
02 Keep Calm & Go For a Walk
Heating up! These powderblushes react to your skin and changes while your applying it. These will cost €2,59.
01 Autumn In The City
Golden leaves, this multi coloured powder combines different gold and brown shades to give your face and neck a natural glow. The gorgeous leave-pattern makes this product a true showstopper and it will cost €3,99.

01 Beauti-fall Red - 02 Meet My Pumpkin - 03 Charlie Seen in Green - 04 Keep Calm & Go For A Walk
Play with colour! These nail polishes change just like the leaves on the trees. When you apply the polish, the original shades shine bright but the orange, green, red and brown will change when the temperature does. These will cost €1,99.
01 #Outdoor Yoga
These six elastics hold your hair together and don't damage it thanks to the soft material.
I'm very excited for these products, all of them seem absolutely gorgeous and maybe I'll even purchase everything. There's nothing that I don't like but I do think that I won't purchase the nail polishes, they are not really an addition to my collection and I don't think I'll like the colour-changing-aspect. The rest of the products however is beautiful and I think this collection will be sold out pretty quick! The products are available in september. 

Love,
E.

No comments