Empty: July & August

Hello my lovely readers,

It's already the last day of August, can you believe it? This year is going by way too fast and tomorrow I'm starting the new chapter in my live; studying. For the next four years I'll be going to school in Amsterdam, it's hard to explain my exact study to you guys but the main line is webdesign. I'm really looking forward to my new life as a student and I hope I'll be able to keep blogging as much as I like.
Every two months I show you the products I've used up during that time and today it's time for the July/August one. I've finished a lot of products so let's go.
These three items are the body products I've used up. The first one is a mini Mango Whip Body Lotion from The Body Shop. I cannot remember when I empties this but I do remember that I liked it a lot. It was a really good body lotion with a nice scent, really great to use in the summer time. The next product is a body butter from H&M. This one has a really clean scent that H&M calls 'Cotton Wood', I liked it but not so much that I'd repurchase it. The last body related product that I finished is from Rituals. This is their Touch of Happiness body cream and this was an absolute dream. The scent was a little bit warm for the summer time but I'd really like to repurchase this when winter comes peeking around the corner.
The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion (review)
H&M Body Butter Cotton Wood (review)
Rituals Touch of Happiness Nourishing Body Cream (review)
Moving on to shower products, the first two of them came with the previous body cream and this set was great. I think the Fortune Oil was probably my favourite out of them but the other two were great products as well. All of the scents were a bit wintery but that did not stop me, haha. The other products is a more summery one. I bought this shower smoothie from Yves Rocher last year in France and I've enjoyed using it very much. Mango is one of my favourite scents and this smoothie, as it's called, has an amazing texture and foams up really great. This was a limited edition but I'd repurchase it for sure. 
Rituals Fortune Oil (review)
Rituals Happy Buddha Foaming Shower Gel (review)
Yves Rocher Mango - Passion Fruit Shower Smoothie (review)
These are the hair products I finished these past two months. The shampoo-conditioner duo is from Dove and it's one of my favourites. This gives my hair a lot of moisture and I really believe this makes my hair look healthier. I also finished another one of my favourite dry shampoos. Batiste is my favourite brand when it comes to dry shampoos and I rarely use something else. This one is the one fro brunettes and has brown powder instead of white, for me this is ideal (even though I'm currently using the one with white powder again).
I also finished three nail polish removers these months, it's a lot but who cares, I love nail polish. The first one is a really old remover from Herôme that my mother still had lying around and that she gave to me to finish and the other two are those jars where you have to put your finger in. The first one is from HEMA and the other one from Kruidvat, both of them are great and I have no preference. 
HEMA  Dip&Clean Nail Polish Remover (review)
Time for skin care empties, these two products have been my favourites for a while now and still just as great as the first time I tried them. The first on is the good old Bioderma, this is the second massive bottle that I've finished in a year and this stuff is still amazing. Bioderma is my favourite remover because you simply cannot feel it, it feels like your removing your makeup with water. It is very gentle but does the job perfectly. The other two products are basically the same, just in different sizes. It's the Nivea Aqua Effect gentle cleansing cream that I love, this gets rid of my facial makeup and makes you skin super soft. Sometimes cleansing products like this give your skin a tight and tingly feeling but not this one, this one is gentle (like the name says) and soft. 
Bioderma Sensibio H2O (review)
Nivea Aqua Effect Gentle Cleansing Cream (review)
Quite a lot of makeup that I'm throwing away this month, I'm proud of myself. The first one is my brow gel from Essence, I've already repurchased this and I threw it away because it was just looking gross, time for a new one. Than I have a concealer from Maybelline, I believe this is from the Fit Me collection but I do not know for sure. This I used quite a lot during the summer of 2013 and than I've never used it again because it's too dark for me. I was saving it for this summer but the products is sort of separated and does not smell good anymore, time to throw it away. Another concealer that's going away is this one from Essence, I also bought this when I had a little tan and barely used it. Now it's old and I don't think it's hygienic to use it anymore. I do have this concealer in a lighter shade and it is a really good one. The only cream blush that I own is also going, I don't know why but I just never use it. I'm just more of a powder-blush kind of gal. The next product that's empty is a pencil from Catrice. I've used this nude pencil so much that there is nothing left anymore, I always used this on my lower lash line to look more awake. It was also time for a new mascara so this one is going away. This mascara is a good one but I prefer the original Glamour Doll mascara. I've also finished a lipgloss, this one's from Maybelline and it was a really pretty pink with a subtle shimmer.
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (review)
Catrice Camouflage Cream (review)
Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher 001 Peachy Rush (review)
Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen (review)
Catrice Glamour Doll Curl&Volume Mascara (review)
These three products are pretty random but I did not have another category to put them in. In July I went to France and there I finished these two sunscreens. The first one is from L'Oreal and this was not great but also not bad. The only issue I had was that it did not distribute well, on my feet for example. My feet got burned but only on certain areas (I did smear the product all over my feet). The other sunscreen is my all time favourite. This Garnier one applies like a dream and does not have the distribute-problem, this is just a great product. The last empty of this post is a deodorant from Dove. I rarely finish deodorant so I'm really proud of myself that I used this one all up. This is the beauty finish one and promises to make your armpits look pretty (uhmm... right), it did not notice any differences but this did battle my sweat pretty well.

WERE FINISHED! Empty post always take quite a long time for me two write and when I'm done it always feels like I've accomplished something. I hope you liked reading this!

Have a lovely day,
E.

No comments