Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer: Fair

Hello my lovely readers,

Yesterday you can read my London beauty haul and today I'm reviewing the first product I bought in that fabulous town. I thought I should start with the product that I have been using every day since I got it, the concealer from Collection. This concealer is very popular in England and every Dutch beauty blogger that buys it while they are there, raves about it. It is supposed to be the perfect concealer for lighter skin with a great coverage. Well, I would not be using this every single day if that was a lie right.
The full name of this concealers is the 'Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer', a mouth full with a lot of promises in it. There are four shades and I got the lightest one called 'fair'. This shade is a little bit lighter then my own skin and therefore perfect for the area under my eyes, it brightens my whole face and gives me a fresh look (like you can see in the photos below). It is however too light for any spots or blemishes, there I still use my Catrice camouflage cream (review).
This concealer has a little sponge applicator and even though this is not the most hygienic way, it is definitely the easiest. It gives you the chance to wipe off any excess concealer and is therefore very efficient.
Without makeup - with foundation, brows and eyes - complete face
The products I used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Light Reflecting Radiance Foundation: 100 Ivory (review)
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer: Fair
Catrice Camouflage Cream: 010 Ivory (review
Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder: 010 Transparent (review)
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (review
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette: 372 Fair (bronzer + highlighter) (review)
Essence Return to Paradise Shimmer Powder (LE): 01 The Famous Flamingo (blush)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: 604 Milk (review)
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour (LE): Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties
Maybelline One By One Volum' Express Mascara: Satin Black (review)
NYC Cityproof Twistable Intense Lip Colour: 030 Metropolitan Mauve (review)
NYX Butter Gloss: Merengue (review)
The concealer is, as you can see, really brightening and therefore perfect for the under eye area. I really like it for that purpose but when you have any spots or blemishes you will need a different concealer. In this look I covered up my mosquito bites with my Catrice concealer because the Collection one was just too brightening.

And that was it for today's review, I really hope I gave you a good impression of this concealer and I can really recommend it. It costs £4,19 and for I know, it is only available in England.

Have a wonderful day, 
E

No comments