Writing Ahead Of Time

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I just have a quick update for you about my blog, halfway through july I'll be going on a holiday and I won't return for three weeks. That will be three weeks that I cannot write or upload blogpost, this is the reason that I'm working ahead right now. I'm currently trying really hard to be able to have enough posts done so that there will be coming posts online while I'm gone.
This was last week in the Scheveningen, the Netherlands. 
I'm currently on schedule and it looks like I'll be able to make my goal, it also looks like there won't be a break in my schedule. Like I said, I'll be gone for three weeks, two to the south of France and one to the lovely city of London (with G). Then after that I'm taking the next step in my life, I just finished my last year of high school and next year I'll be going to school in Amsterdam. Let me tell you a little bit about the Dutch education system so that you'll get what I'm going to do.
  • When you're four years old, you go to primary school which takes eight year.
  • When you're twelve years old,  you go to high school, here in the Netherlands we have different levels and the highest takes six years. It's called VWO and that's what I did.
  • After those six years you have several options, MBO, HBO and University. With VWO in my pocket I could go to university but that's just not something that fits me and therefore I'm going to do HBO. 
So I'm going to do HBO in Amsterdam, it's hard to explain what this stands for but the thing I'm going to do is called 'Communication and Multimedia Design. I'll not even consider trying to explain what this exactly is because I cannot even do that in Dutch but I'm really excited to start.
The lovely Central Station of Amsterdam
Well I started this post just wanting to write about the fact that I'm going on a holiday and that I'm working really hard to keep my blog up and running and it turned into a what I'm going to do with my life for the next couple of years-post. I still hoped you enjoyed reading this post and if you didn't, you at least had some pretty photos of the Lowlands to look at. Photos with a blue sky which it's quite rare here in our little country.

Love,
E.

No comments