Why I’ve been away

Hello lovelies,

You may have noticed, E is the only one who had been writing posts on this blog. I’ve wanted to explain why. I’m in a transition phase in my life. I just graduated from high school and now I am going to university. This means I have to figure out. For example, I’ve been looking for a place to live (in The Netherlands you have to find a place to live by yourself if you’re going to live in the city where you want to study) It’s quite complicated to explain but this has been quite difficult and there are a lot of other things I have to take care of. This has been quite stressful and I just couldn’t find the time to think about this blog or even write posts for it.

Today I am going to look for a place, see if it is suitable for me. This means I have to make a 3 hour train journey which means I have time to write lots of blogposts for you!

This post is an explanation of why I’ve been away and tell you I’ll be back. From now on I will make a bigger effort to write posts!

Love,
G

                                                               

No comments