What to wear to a summer party

Hello lovelies,

Today I will show you what I would wear to a summer party. It would be mostly suitable for something like a bbq or outdoor cocktail party. You could even wear something like this to a wedding.  

What Í'm Wearing: 
Dress: H&M, 2 maybe three years old
Denim Jacket: Primark probably three years old
Shoes: Van  Haren (Dutch Shoe Store) 4 years old 
Necklace: H&M this year. I couldn't find it online, but I've seen it in stores recently
Most items are from previous season so this post is more an inspiration-post than anything else.
I’m wearing a bright pink dress, silver necklace, a blue denim jacket and grey pumps. These items are not super special so I’m sure you’ll find something similar in stores now. I think this outfit is suitable for a summer party because of its easy, breezy feel but it’s still chic enough.
I hope you enjoyed this post, it was something different and new. 

Love,
G  

No comments