OPI Nordic Autumn Winter Collection

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have a post with not a lot of talking, but a lot of gorgeous photos. When I was looking through my Bloglovin feed I stumbled upon a post by Nailderella, a Swedish blog, and she posted about the new OPI collection that's coming out this fall. This not so cheap nail polish brand is one of my weaknesses and I just have to share the advertorial photos with you because I think I'm in love with them.
This collection is inspired by the fascinating Northern Lights in Finland, the deep blue fjords in Norway and multicolored houses in Copenhagen, the Nordic Collection by OPI includes the variety of  colors from this region to give you gorgeous nails this fall-winter 2014 to the end of Nail. 
"When I create a new seasonal colors for collection, I always let myself be inspired by the characteristics of street style, landscape, music, art and the culinary culture of a destination," says Suzi Weiss- Fischmann, co-founder and Executive Vice President of OPI. "During the trip during which I developed different shades of the Nordic collection, I ate Scandinavian pastry with cinnamon, I drank glögg (hot spiced wine Scandinavian), I took pictures of houses painted in a multitude happy and I stood in awe of the landscape of the region colors - Aurora Borealis, through the midnight sun and the amazing lava formations to the deep fjords. All these elements came together in a great inspiration for creating colors that reflect the aesthetic breathtaking Nordic countries.
The color names are amazing just like we're used to from OPI, with a wink. For example: It's Friday Thank Glogg, Ice-Shepherds & Fries, Can Åfjord or OPI With a Nice Finn-ish.
The collection includes 12 new shades that are divided into two main themes: spicy brown such as bronze, cinnamon or caramel and rich purples such as burgundy, black cherry and violet-blue. Among the 12 colors are also bright accents of coral, fuchsia and green jade ..

Launch: The Nordic Collection by OPI will be available from August 13, 2014 in nail studios, beauty salons, spas, salons, as well as some stores and many independent pharmacies. 
Personally I'm in love with this collection, not only the photos are gorgeous, the actual shades look awesome as well. My favourites are 'Play Nice With a Finn-Ish', 'Can't aFjörd Not To', 'My Dogsled is a Hybrid', Suzi Has a Swede Tooth' and 'Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?'. I would love to get my hands on some of these polishes, let's hope there will be a sale or something because then I don't have to pay €16,- for them. I don't  think that will happen but I can hope, can't I?
I hope you liked this post even though I didn't write most of it but how can't you? Because this collection is absolutely amazeballs. 

Love,
E. 

No comments