OOTD: A Day Out

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have something for you guys that I've never done before, today I have some sort of an outfit of the day post for you. Let me tell you one thing first, I'm not a fashionista and I don't really have an eye for fashion I think. I like plain simple clothing and sometimes I follow the trends, not very exciting or fashionblog-worthy. G however, who joined this blog a while ago, is very much into fashion and when we went out to shoot some outfit photos (mainly of her), she also took some photos of me.
My outfit: 
Dress: New Look
Shoes: Primark
Ring: Asos
When we were thinking about a place to shoot these photos, this place immediately came to my mind. It's a beautiful some sort of ruin/castle near the place where I live. I've been here a lot of times, my cousin even got married here and my parents shot their wedding photos in the park surrounding the castle.
Outfit:
Top: Primark
Necklace: Shoeby
Ring: Asos
Than I changed my outfit, G took some pictures of this one too but I'm not very good with cameras. I tend to behave a bit weird and start laughing too hard. I didn't feel comfortable showing you the other photos so I'm only showing this one.
I had a lovely day and I hope the photos I took of G turned out better, although I have to say. we're both not high fashion models or used to pose for a camera. Maybe we'll just have to do more of these posts and get used to it. I still hope you liked this post, like the photos we took and that the rest of your day will be just as lovely as the day we had.

Love,
E.

No comments