NOTD: Sally Hansen 406 Purple Heart

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have the NOTD-post off the second Sally Hansen nail polish I purchased (you can read the first one by clicking here). This second nail polish is called '406 Purple Heart' and is from the 'Complete Salon Manicure' line.
I'm a very big fan of lilac nail polish and therefore this shade was the obvious choice for me. Together with the previous polish, 'Get Juiced', this was standing in line with some other bright summery shades. This pastel lilac is perfect for the spring time but also really cute to wear during the summer. The consistency of this polish is quite thin which makes that this polish needs three coats to become opaque.
And that's already it for this NOTD post, I hope you enjoyed reading it and I hope you'll have a lovely day.

Love,
E.

No comments