Holiday Beauty: Beauty While There

Hello my lovely readers,

Today it's yet again time for a Holiday Beauty post. In my suitcase you'll find two wash bags this year, one big one filled with beauty products and a smaller one filled with makeup. Today I'm showing the products inside the bigger wash bag, hope you like it!
These are the product I'm taking with me to a sunny pool holiday.
This is the wash bag I'm taking with me this year, it's a big one from Primark and I've bought it especially for this holiday (also for London). It's big enough to fit all the products I need but not massive.
L'Oréal Tecniart Full Volume Extra Mouse
I'm going to start with the hair product I take with me, not that many just the essentials. In my While Traveling post you could already read that I take dry shampoo with me but I also take a small bottle of mousse with me to give my hair just a little bit more volume. I have really limp and fine hair and if I don't use a volumizing product, it just look like nothing.
Andrélon Natural Pure Satin Gloss & Zen Shampoo + Conditioner
Of course I'm also taking my shampoo and conditioner with me. I cannot really tell now if I like them since I bought very recently and haven't tried them yet. When I return I will write a review about them and let you know what I think of them.
Andrélon Surprising Volume Duo Mist
This is also a new product for me and I'm hoping that this will make my hair look presentable and beachy if I use it after I've been in the pool. Therefore I cannot tell you if I like this or not but there will be a review of this when I'm home again. For now I can only tell you that this smells really nice.
Kruidvat Fruity Botanicals Anti Frizz Mask
The last hair product I take with me is this hair mask from the Fruity Botanicals line by Kruidvat. I always take something like this with me because the swimming pool really dries out my hair and if I don't use something like this my hair will probably just fall out :). I bought this at the same time as I bought the previous two products and this will also be reviewed when I come back.
Nivea After Sun Under The Shower
We're jumping from hair to shower products and I'm starting with this special product. Do you know the body lotions you can use in the showers products that were a hype not too long ago? Well now there is an after sun version. I don't know how big these products were in other countries than the Netherlands but they're basically conditioners for your body. I'm hoping that this after sun is an easy and quick way to take care of my sunkissed or burned skin during my holiday and just as with the previous products, I'll write a review about them when I return.
The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel (review)
Then we have my shower gel. Last week the review of this came online so you were already able to read my thoughts on it but if you haven't, this stuff is heaven. The scent of this is really nice but that's not the reason why I picked this baby to go with me instead of all the other shower gels I have, the bottle is fairly small and therefore perfect to take with me. But I'm not going to lie, the fact that I love this stuff was also quite important.
The Body Shop Blueberry Body Scrub
Another product by TBS that I'm taking with me is this blueberry scrub, this arrived just before I went on my holiday so I haven't had time to write a review yet but I can assure you that it's coming. I've heard so many good things about this scrub and I love the body butter from this line so I don't see a reason why I shouldn't like this.
The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter (review)
And yet another product from TBS, it's the last one, I promise. I've had this one for quite a while now and I'm halfway through it. This was on purpose because now I can finish it in France and then I don't have to take this giant jar home with me. And I shouldn't forget to mention that this is just a really nice body butter.
Eucerin Sun Protection Cream Gel SPF 50 (review)
In the While Traveling Post I also mentioned below the mousse, you could also see a sunscreen that I took with me. I also take this special sunscreen for my sun allergy. The review linked behind the name of this product is of the SPF 25 version but for this holiday I purchased the SPF 50 one, which is just as good if not better
Nivea Soft Hydrating Cream (review)
On to the skincare that's coming with me. This is the moisturizer I'm taking but I put in a smaller jar to make it fit in my wash bag. It's really basic and there is not much to it but yeah, it's going with me.
Nivea Essential Refreshing Cleansing Gel
Oehlala a brand new product! Everyday I cleanse my face with this cleansing cream but that tube is almost empty and when I went to the store to buy a new one, this refreshing version caught my eye and found it's way into my basket. Like all the other new products, this will get a review when I come back but I'm hoping this will be a nice refreshing product in the morning and evening.
Bioderma Solution Micellaire Sensibio H2O (review)
I won't be taking a lot of makeup with me but I do need something to remove the things I do take with me. Bioderma is my favourite product to take makeup off but this giant bottle is not coming with me, I'm pouring a bit of product in this small bottle and hopefully that will be enough for two week (otherwise I'll have to buy a new bottle of Bioderma, what a shame not).
Wilkinson Sword Disposable Razors
I know I only photographed one but I'll be taking two of these with me. I don't know about you but I shave more when I'm on a holiday than I do regularly. My armpits every other day and my legs once a week, these disposable razors are great and very handy for traveling because you can throw them away when you're going home.
Comb
In the car I will have a hair brush with me but I also need one of these with me. I use these to make my parting right and also to comb my hair, I don't do this everyday but sometime I have a lot of loose hairs and a normal hairbrush doesn't get them out properly. A simple comb like this is than my lifesaver.
DKNY Be Delicious
I always take one perfume with me on holiday and this time that will be this little apple. During the day I won't wear perfume because the alcohol can burn into your skin due to the sun but on those hot summer evenings I like to spritz a little bit just to smell a bit nicer.
Anti Mosquito Stick
This is a true essential for me in France because I'm always the target when it comes to mosquitos. A citronstick like this keeps them at a save distance and hopefully prevent them from biting me.
Azaron Stick
When I do get stung I use this. I don't know how this works but this gets rid of the itch and helps my skin with healing the mosquito bite. For me this is a must during holidays.
Multivitamin Complete
This is something I take every single morning and even when I'm on holiday I don't stop. I don't really know what more to tell you about these but I truly believe that taking multivitamins like these can helps you a lot.

And that was it, these products are all the beauty related stuff I'm staking with me this year and I think I kept it quite compact. Just enough products to survive two weeks in the sun.
Have a lovely day,
E.

No comments