Catrice Liquid Liner: 010 Dating Joe Black

Hello Lovelies,

A whille ago I saw Nikkietutorials' review on this eyeliner and a little while later a heard her talking about the non-waterproof version. It sounded great so I decided to give it a whirl myself. 
The Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Liner comes in a sleek black packaging with white writing on it. It isn't very fancy but it is nice and it works fine. It has a felt tip, but it feels more like a sponge. It releases a great amount of liner, not to much but enough to work with. You will have to go back in a couple of times to perfect your wing, but I don't mind. 

The nib is great, you can make thin lines, but if you want to, you can use this eyeliner for a more thick line. I'm not really a liquid liner kind of girl, but I really like this one! It applies like a dream, it glides on and once it dries it stays on. The Catrice liner isn't waterproof, but it does stay on all day on me and I have quite oily eyelids. I applied it around noon and it was still there ten hours later. 

I'm wearing Maybelline colortattoo 24hr in 25-Everlasting Navy. There will be a review of it soon.
This eyeliner is quite wet when you first apply it, but after about 30 secondes it dries matte. I really like this eyeliner, it is easy to work with and stays on all day. Even the price is great. It retails for 3,79 and is availible at Kruitvat (a dutch drugstore). I would rate this liner an 8 out of 10. 

Love,
G

No comments