Catrice Discontinued

Hello my lovely readers,

Yesterday I was in Kruidvat with G and we were flabbergasted when we saw that the Catrice products that are going to be discontinued already on 50% off. I don't know if I'm right but I think this is really early compared to previous years. I didn't purchase any of them buy maybe if I take another look..... I still wanted to share them with you in case your favourite products are being discontinued. If that's the case I'd say you buy backups, how can you not with 50% off.
I did write reviews about some of these products and I'll link those below the photos, enjoy!
Well that was it, all the products that are being discontinued. I'm sad about many product but the two lipstick that I wrote a review about are amazing and I really don't why those are going. That nude is perfect for literally everybody and the pink is a very good dupe for MAC Flat Out Fabulous (link) and just gorgeous. That mint nail polish is also really pretty and if I wouldn't have that one already I would most certainly buy it. The waterproof topcoat is also really cool and works just fine, I still use that one when I need my mascara to be waterproof and I refuse to buy actual waterproof mascaras. 
For now I'm not really planning to buy any of these products but maybe some of the lipthings will find their way into my basket. And who knows maybe I'll fall in love with a nail polish (I'm planning on searching online for swatches) but if any of these things happen I'll certainly let you know and maybe write a review about it.

Love,
E.

1 comment

  1. Hopen dat er mooie nieuwe producten voor in de plaats komen! En een mooi moment om je favorieten voor een klein prijsje in te slaan :)

    ReplyDelete