May Favourites

Hello my lovely readers,

Today it's time for a good old favourites post. The month of May was full of stress for me and not really the time to work on my blog, it also wasn't a month in which I used a lot of beautyproducts. Most of my time went to studying and I rarely left the house, I barely had a social life. Therefore I also don't have a lot of favourites to show you this month.
My first favourite is this body lotion from Dove, it's from the beauty blossom limited edition and I used this almost every single day. I had a lot of problems with dry skin and this body lotion really helped me with it. The scent is perfect for this time of the year and the products work good as well. You can read my review by clicking here.
My second favourite of this month is this lipstick from Bourjois. It's in the shade '08 Rose Studio' and it's a really easy lipstick to just apply and go. The color is very easy to wear and when you don't reapply it you don't get those ugly lines of colour around your lips.This lipstick is an easy spring lipstick and probably the only lipstick I've been wearing this past month.
These are the products I used on my eyes in May. The few times I did wear eyeshadow, I wore this combination. I wore the 'L'Oréal ColorAppeal Chrome Shine' in '169 Sepia Sparkle' with my MAC 'Mulch' eyeshadow (review) in my crease. The other L'Oréal eyeshadow is the one I used to highlight my inner corners and browbone, it's called '21 Golden Beige' and it's my favourite highlighter. I've lined my eyes with the 'Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner' from Maybelline (review) and applied the Catrice 'Glamour Doll Curl & Volume' mascara (review). I've been loving this eyelook, it's natural but it does give my eyes some besjass.

That was it for this month, not a lot of favourites but still a few good products that I wanted to share with you. Next month will probably better since I have all the time in the world to try out new products. I hope you liked reading about my favourites of this past month.

Love,
Me.

No comments