LOTD: Prom

Hello my lovely readers,

For todays post I thought it would be fun to show you the makeup and dress I wore to my prom. I kept it quite simple and on the real night I added some falsies, for the rest this was my makeup look. I sincerely had one of the best night of my life and I'm going to miss my friend soo much next year when everybody goes to college or other higher education. I also think this is a great moment to share my very very good news with you; I PASSED MY EXAMS. I just got the news and I still cannot believe that I'll be going to my graduation in just a few weeks, it's amazing.
I wore a golden-bronze eye look for which I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze' (review) with the Catrice Made To Stay Eyeshadow in '080 Copper & Gabbana' (review)and my MAC 'Mulch' eyeshadow . For eyeliner I used my Maybelline gel eyeliner and my Catrice Glamour Doll Mascara. My lipstick is also from MAC and it's the one I especially bought for my prom; Pink Plaid (review).
These are two pictures of the night itself, I wore a hot pink short dress from Berschka (this one), I wanted to to wear heels with it but I decided that that wasn't such a good idea. I couldn't go out for a night out dancing if I wore my highest heels so I decided to wear my old beaten down blue all-stars. I know it's crazy but thats just me, I have a lot of heels and yet I wear my all stars to my prom.
I hoped you liked reading this post and I really hope that if you had a prom, it was just as amazing as mine was.

Love,
E

No comments