L'Oréal Color Riche l'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in '101 Rose Melody'

Hello my lovely readers,

I don't review a lot of L'Oréal products because it's quite expensive. Today however, I do have a L'O'réal review for you. This is a lip product that I recently bought and that I have been liking quite lot lately, it's the L'Oréal Color Riche l'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in the shade '101 Rose Melody'.  
L'Oréal claims that this lipstick has an intenser colour then a normal lipstick, more shine then a lipgloss and the comfort of a lipbalm. Here in the Netherlands they're available in seven very different shades.
This weirdly shaped applicator applied like a dream, the applicator has two wires with the fluffy thing around it. This means that you can push them aside, it's weird but it works.
This is what the product looks like on my lips, not a lot of colour and a lot of shine.I usually don't like shimmery lipproducts but this one is very pretty. It's a very nude shade but i have the shade reminds me a lot of rose gold.
I'm quite happy with my L'Oréal purchase but I kind of wish that it was more pigmented and a bit less shimmery. I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this lipstick/gloss product because it's such a natural shade. perfect to wear to school or work. This lipstick costs €15,95 and is currently available in stores.

Love,
E.

No comments