Kruidvat Hair Removal Spray

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have a bit of a different post for you guys, it's a review of a hair removal spray. I hope you don't think it's weird that I write about this type of product but it's a product I've tried and I really want you to know my opinion about it.
This is a hair removal spray and it's exactly what the name suggests, it's spray that removes hair from your body. I absolutely hate shaving my legs or armpits, especially in the summer when I've to do it almost every day. Therefore my favourite way to remove hair from my body is by waxing, with this method my hairs stay away for quite a long time. I started waxing my legs last year but lately I've been looking for a less painful method, waxing doesn't hurt that much but it's still more painful than shaving. You can imagine how happy I was when I read a good review of a hair removal spray from the Dutch drugstore, Kruidvat.
I'm not going to show you my hairy before-legs because that's just gross, I am going to explain what the product does and how you have to work with it. It's really simple and quick but before you do it, you'll have to test the product on a small piece of skin to check how it reacts. Do this 24 hours before you're actually going to use the product because you could have an allergic reaction to it. The day after you just spray the product on your legs while keeping a distance of 5cm. You'll cover your entire legs with the product and leave it there for max 10 minutes.Then you scrape your hairs off with the spatula, the hairs will be gone and then they will stay gone for approximately three weeks. I think this spray is an amazing solution if you don't want to shave your legs every week but it has a few downsides. On of them is the smell, this product  smells awful (even though the packaging promises that the scent isn't that bad). Luckily I have ventilation in  my bathroom but I wouldn't use this product if you don't have a way to air yours. The other downside is the fact that the entire bottle is empty if you do your legs. That's €3,09 for one time and that's quite a lot I think, maybe this just isn't the way of removing hair for me. I bought some new waxing strips that I'll be reviewing later this month. I hope you still liked to read my review, even if it wasn't as positive as most of my reviews are.

Love,
Me

No comments