For the month of June

Hello my lovely readers,

Today is the first day of June and I thought it would be the perfect day to tell you a few things that I'll be doing this month. First of all will there be a huge surprise on my blog, I'm not going to tell anything about it right now but I can assure you that you'll like it. Second you'll probably have noticed that I started with my normal schedule again, my exams are  finished and I finally have to time to work on my blog again.
Two other things I wanted to tell you don't have anything to do with my blog but I really want you to join me. They are three goals that I need to set myself to get ready for summer and to have enough money to go on vacation.
The 30 day ab challenge: This is a challenge I found on Facebook and I really want to do this. I've tried similar things before but I was never able to complete it, I usually quit after a week or so. This month is different, at the end of july I'll be lying next to a beautiful pool in France and I want to get my body in a shape that I'm comfortable with. Not that I think I'm fat or anything but my belly has always been the area of me that I'm insecure about. I really hope this challenge will give me more confidence in my bikini and I hope you're going to do this challenge with me. Next month I'll update you on my progress but for now I can tell you that did day 1 and that it went pretty well!
No Buy June: The second goal I want to set for myself is harder I believe. I don't want to buy anything during this month, in August I'm going to London and I really need to save some money to be able to go and shop there. Just like the sport challenge, I've tried this a couple times but never went a month without buying anything. This month will be different, it has to be and by writing it down here for you all to read I have to do it. The product reviews you'll see on my blog during the month of June will be of products that I already have right now and just like I'll do with the ab-challenge, I'll let you know how I did in the beginning of next month.
Source: beautylab.nl
Eating healty: My final goal for this month is in line with the first one and it's eating healthier. I don't eat very healthy and I'm planning to change that this month, at the moment I don't eat enough fruit and my overall eating pattern is just way too bad. I'm one of those persons that snack all day long and I just have to have something to chew on  when I do stuff. This has to change if I want to become healthier (and if I want to achieve my first goal). Yesterday and today I started my day off with a bowl of yogurt with fruit, goji berries and coco fibres. Ever since I saw a review of these two superfoods on a Dutch blog I wanted to try them and I actually really like the taste of them. The goji berries are full of antioxidants and both of them are full of fibres. 

That was it for this post, I thought it would be fun to share these personal challenges with you and please let me know what your plans are for this month, I'd love to read them.

Love,
Me

No comments