Especially Escada Perfume

Hello my lovely readers,

It has been a while since I've written my last perfume review, I think my last one was in July last year (read it here), but today it's finally to do one again. The perfume I'm reviewing today is from Escada and it's called 'Especially'. It's a perfume that I've used for quite some time (maybe you've seen it in my monthly favourite posts) but I never wrote a review about it. When my mother bought a new bottle of this scent I saw my chance, took some pretty photos of it and today is the day I'm finally writing a review about it.
This isn't a new perfume but doesn't make it less nice. It launched back in 2011 and it's a very springy and summery scent. This luxurious and feminine scent is inspired by the spirit of today's joyful, spontaneous and glamorous woman who likes to let her emotions run wild. Het attitude is positive, she loves to have fun and her happiness is her strength. The perfume feels very luxurious but also playful and fun.
This is what the bottle looks like, a gorgeous square glass flacon that's filled with a rosy pink eau the parfum. The eyecatcher of the fragrance is the beautiful shiny golden lid. To put it in Escada's own words: "Like the fragrance, the flacon is a beautiful balance".
This perfume is build around a rose accord but don't be frightened if you don't like roses, it's not overwhelming. I personally like roses but I'm not their greatest fan and I still really like this fragrance. This is how Escada describes 'Especially'.
The perfume opens with intense and crisp top note of pear that combines with the exotic and musky notes of ambrette seeds. Together they create a burst of sparkling freshness and the idyllic introduction to the hart accord of rose. 
At the heart of the fragrance lies the beautifully special scent of a fresh and dewy rose combined with a dewy, fresh scent that captures the aroma of rose petals collected in the early hours at dawn.
In addition to the delicate rose notes, YlangYlang emanates a soft, floral and intensely feminine appeal.  The luxurious combination of YlangYlang and rose radiatie a fresh and natural aura of positivity; the uplifting ingredients are synonymous with the perfect gifts for a woman of joy and happiness.
Light musky notes to support the delicate, floral bouquet complete the scent adding a subtle touch of femininity. 
This all sounds a bit woolly to me but it basically comes down to this: The top notes of pear and ambrette seeds give this perfume it's warm opening that's fresh at the same time, the heart of rose and YlangYlang makes the scent smell as delicious as it does and the base of musk makes it smell warm and inviting. It's a very specific scent that you will recognize when you smell it, the accords that really come forward when I smell it are the rose and the pear. It smells sweet, fruity and floral, all at the same time.
The 'Especially Escada' eau the perfume can best be described as sweet and fresh combined with femininity and glamour. It the perfume spring or summer scent that lingers on the skin for a long time, almost the whole day. The bottle is very pretty, the scent is delicious and the campaign photos are just drop-dead-gorgeous.
I hope you liked reading my review and I hope I'll see you again in my next blogpost.

Love,
Me

No comments