Rimmel 60 Seconds Colour Rush Nail Collection By Rita Ora: 323 Don't Be Shy

Good afternoon my lovely readers,

My post is a little bit late but that's still better then nothing right? I just finished a horrible art exam (all about a Dutch folk singer, Kirchner, the second world war, dracula, opera and ballet) and now I need something to take my mind of it. That's why I'm writing this post and when I'm finished I'm going to practice my German exams, isn't my life fun?
A while ago a Dutch drugstore had a 1+1 sale on all nail polish and I finally allowed myself to purchase some new nail polishes. One of the four I got is from Rimmel's new line by Rita Ora in the shade '323 Don't be shy'.
They had only six shades at my drugstore and the ones I really wanted (the mint and the white one) weren't available there. I still wanted to try these polishes and the fact that Rita is on the packaging made me wanna own at least one of these. The shade I went for is very save but it is a colour that I usually wear a lot, just a simple pink.
Excuse me for my horrible nails, but ever since I got my new job (I work at a Dutch drugstore) my nails break and my cuticles are exceptionally dry from all the cardboard boxes. This nail polish is a beautiful hot pink color with a blue undertone, my favourite kind of pink. It's completely opaque in two layers and the brush is rounded at the end which makes it really easy to apply your nail polish correct.
The Rimmel 60 Seconds Colour Rush Nail Collection By Rita Ora is currently available at most drugstores that carry Rimmel and these nail polishes cost €3,99 a piece and they come in 12 shades.

  • Lose Your Lingerie
  • Raw As Night
  • Don't Be Shy
  • Let's Get Nude
  • Midnight Rendezvous
  • Hot White Love (want)
  • Blindfold Me Blue
  • Pillow Talk (want)
  • Do Not Disturb
  • Breakfast In Bed
  • Rita Rouge
  • Oragasm (great name)
The collection also contains 5 Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balms that I haven't tried yet but really want to. Maybe when Rimmel goes on sale again....

Love,
Me

No comments