Catrice Glamour Doll Curl & Volume Mascara

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm terribly sorry that I've been away for a while but I'm very glad to say, that I'm back on full speed. My finals are over and now I just have to wait until the sixteenth of june for the results. Than I'll hear if I passed and if that happens (I don't really have high hopes for it) I'll be the luckiest girl in the world. Maybe I'll do an update on  my life at the moment but this is not the post for that. Today's post is a mascara review!
The mascara I'm writing about is a variation on my favourite one; the Catrice Glamour Doll mascara. Almost identical packaging, different want and possible a different formula. Let's see if this is just as good as the original.
This mascara has the same sleek curved packaging which I really like but there is a mayor thing different. The original had a black packaging but this 'Curl & Volume' one has a cooler metallic purple look! I like it a lot and it reminds me a bit of space, I don't know why, it just does.
More comparing to the original mascara! The original had a plastic straight cone shaped wand and this one is hairy, curved and bigger. Personally I like plastic wands better than bristly versions like this but lets not judge it before I've tried it. On the photos below you van see what the mascara does with my lashes, on the left photos they are bare and on the right ones I've applied the product. I didn't curl them or did anything to them.
Pretty great right? The mascara elongated my lashed beautifully and has made them black, just like I like it. I those aspects it's an amazing mascara but I still like the original version better because it separates better. Don't get me wrong, this one does a good job at it but the original version is just better.
Where I would give the original mascara a nine, this one would get an eight. It's a good mascara but not the best I've ever tried. For the price it's certainly amazing, it costs €3,99. Just as expensive as the original one and if I had to choose I'd pick the original glamour doll mascara.

Love,
Me

No comments