Catrice Kohl Kajal 070 Take The Greyhound

Hello my loves,

Last week I posted a review of the Kohl Kajal from Catrice in a blue shade '170  Blues Willis'. A few days after a I wrote the reviews, I went to the stores right away and I immediately bought another pencil. The shade I went for is '070 Take The Greyhound' which is hopefully a nice natural change to the usual black pencil.

This review will be less detailed than the one I did on the blue one (read it here) because they're basically the same products, only a different shade.
The swatch is just like I expected, very creamy and pigmented. I cannot really say I'm surprised because I already knew how good the quality is of these pencils is.
This is the look I made with the pencil (and I used the blue one as well). I applied it as I would apply my liquid/gel liner, with a little blick. On my waterline I used a nude pencil from Catrice (review) and the mascara I'm wearing is from NYC (review)

I'm sorry for the short review, I'm just not able to write properly today. My inspiration is gone at the moment and my mind is just empty (probably after all those test I had to make last week). I certainly hope that my next posts will be more detailed and fun and my sloppy review doesn't mean that this is a bad product. It amazing.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the price, these pencils cost €1,99.

Love,
Me

2 comments

  1. Kan zijn dat ik eroverheen gelezen heb, maar hoe duur is dit potlood? Vind hem erg mooi! Ben erg benieuwd welke kleuren ze naast deze grijs en de blauwe hebben :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oeps, vergeten om de prijs erbij te zetten (zal ik nog even doen). Deze potloden kosten €1,99 en dat zijn ze zeker waard!

      Delete