Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizer (Rich)

Hello my darling readers,

I saw a lot of people liked my post I did on the 'Gommage Surfin Physiologique' by La Roche-Posay that I did last month. It was my most viewed post of February and I hope you will enjoy this skin care review as well.  
Today I am doing a review on a Vichy product, the 'Aqualia Thermal' moisturizer. I have used this for a very long time but this winter I decided to switch to the richer version because the cold weather is not so good for my skin. This cream promises 24 hours of hydration, is perfect for sensitive skin and is paraben-free. When I bought it I got a free lipbalm with it as well but I do not know if that action is still going. I already have a few of these lip balms and I can really recommend them, they are great. 
The product comes in a blue glass jar with a white plastic lid. It is quite heavy and therefore not so good for traveling, it certainly does make it feel very luxurious. I like the packaging, it looks clean and very  pharmacy-ish, if you know what I mean by that. I have been using this line (Aqualia Thermal) for quite some time now but I had never tried the rich version, the first thing I noticed was the thickness of the cream. The regular version is not extremely liquidy or anything but this one is just much thicker. Which is good because that probably means it is more moisturizing. 
And that is true! I feel like this rich version gives my skin the extra moisture it needs during these cold days but I do not think I want to use this during the warmer months of the year because it is just too heavy for my skin. This time a year however, a great product. I was not able to find the price online but I know that Vichy is not the cheapest brand but it is certainly not very very high-end as well, I have been using their product for a while and their products have never let me down. 

Love,
Ordinary Dutch Girl

1 comment

  1. I love Vichy skin care products. They are great for my dry skin. I also love their micellar water.

    ReplyDelete