Photo Diary: Bastille in the Heineken Music Hall (Amsterdam)

Hello my loves,

Past Wednesday was a very special day for me, I went to my a concert of one my favourite bands; Bastille! They gave a concert in the HMH (Heineken Music Hall) and I had tickets! The concert was amazing and I thought  it would be fun to share the photos I took with you.
Right next to the HMH is the Arena from Ajax. I'm a Ajaxiet and therefore I just had to take a photo.  
 The stage, before it started
And the supporting act; Grizfolk. I did not even know there would be a supporting act until I arrived in Amsterdam. It was a pleasant surprise and I liked it, go check them out because they're really cool.
 I personally think this is such a cool photo!
In the triangle that was hung the background, they projected live footage of the band, switching perspective all the time. They also aimed on of those cameras on the public which made the show really cool and interactive.
These were the photos I shot during the show. It was a night I will never forget and I wish I could go to Pinkpop (a very big Dutch festival) because they play there as well but I don't I can get tickets for that :(  

Love,
Me


No comments