Flowers instead of lemons

Hello my loves,

Wait what, have I gone to the wrong blog? Don't be freaked out because you're still on ordinarydutchgirl.blogspot.com, I've only changed the name. I didn't feel like Ordinary Dutch Girl fitted me anymore and I though, why not change it in something I like better.
This is my new banner including my new name; 'Flowers instead of lemons'. We all know the saying 'When life gives you lemons, make lemon lemonade' and this is a saying I've always found very intriguing. At first that is what I wanted to call my blog (make lemon juice) but then I thought; life doesn't always give you lemons. Sometimes life gives you flowers, by this I mean all the beautiful moments life offers you. I think you can fill these moments in for yourself and I hope you still keep visiting my blog because I enjoy writing it very much!

Love,
Me 

5 comments

  1. I really like your new blog name. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! The name is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, the saying is "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade" not "lemon juice." Lemonade is a very sweet, refreshing drink - the idea is that you should make something sweet and life-enhancing from "lemons"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIHI, that's true and what I meant of course. My English is quite good but sometimes I makes mistakes (mostly in Grammar but sometimes in words as well, like now). Lemon juice will taste very sour obviously and that isn't what I meant obviously :) Thanks for your comment, I'll change it!

      Delete