Catrice Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish: 060 Mission PINKpossible

Hello my lovely readers,

Last month came out with some new products but there weren't a lot products that appealed to me. I still wanted to review a new product for you guys and I just grabbed something to be able to do that. The product I took home with me is this Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish.
I had no idea what to expect from this, I hadn't swatched it anything, I didn't even know what it was exactly. This is, according to Catrice, a combination of three things. With this product you're supposed to get the colour of a lipstick, the longevity of a stain and the shiny finish of a lipgloss. Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it?
This is how the applicator looks, it's a spunge one which is the kind of applicator I usually prefer.On the photo you cannot really see the colour but OMG this is a bright one. On the applicator this product looks like a very bright neon pink. This could be fun for summer but I'm usually not a big fan of products that are as bright as this looks. First we'll have to see if this is even pigmented at all, could be sheer as hell. You just never know.
BEMM! That's what I call a pigmented lipproduct. The swatch is not as bright as it looked on the applicator but I like it better this way. Now it's just a gorgeous bright fushia. I usually take my swatched right off after I've taken a photo but this time that did not work, I rubbed and rubbed but I was stuck with a pink stain on my wrist.
And there's the product on my lips, I LOVE IT! The colour is really bright but not the neon colour is looked like on the applicator. It's really pigmented and you cannot get it off your lips once its on. It stains your lips immediately and you're left with a pretty pink lips that lasts almost the whole day. The colour slowly vanished but it doesn't look weird, it fades in a nice way. The only downside I found is that it runs a little bit in you lines but you cannot see that in real life, only if you get incredibly close and I don't have anyone who will be looking at my lips that close....
I'm really happy that I decided to pick this up even though it didn't stood out to me. The formula is great and this colour (060 Mission PINKpossible) is just gorgeous. There are a lot more shades (six in total) and I really want the nude version! The lip polishes are available at Catrice selling points for €4,99 and I recommend you check the out because they're great.

Love,
Me

No comments