NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue

Hello my loves,
I have finally found a store which sells NYX products! NYX is a brand that I have been eying for a while but I have never been able to find a selling point. Until a few weeks ago I saw a comment on a blog which said that the Douglas (a Dutch perfumery) in Utrecht sells NYX. I went to that store and found a shelf full of NYX product but I behaved myself and bought only one.
The product I went for is a 'Butter Gloss', I went with this particular product because I heard quite some good stories about this lipgloss and I wanted to try this gloss myself.  There are quite a lot of shades and I went for 'Merengue', the perfect shade for spring I hope.
'Butter me up with divine gloss that feels like it melts on lips' that the slogan of this lipgloss and NYX claims that this gloss feels like butter, I like butter :). There are twenty two shades in this range and there is a wide variety. From dark plums to bright oranges to muted pinks, there is something for everybody.

These glosses are quite pigmented and the applicator does not look special to me but it applies really nice. I really like the way this lipgloss applies and I like the coverage, it is just the perfect amount. The colour is a really light pink which I really like, it is the perfect shade for the coming spring in which pastel shades are very much on trend.
I am really happy with this lipgloss and I really like the way it wears, it stays on quite long but it still is and stays a lipgloss. That is why it does not stay on that long, two/three hours is the maximum. I bought this lipgloss like I said in Utrecht and I do not have any idea if other Douglas stores sell it as well, in holland they cost €9,99 which is around the same price point as Maybelline.

Love,
Ordinary Dutch Girl

No comments