La Roche-Posay Gommage Surfin Physiologique

Hello my loves, or should I say Bonjour!

Today a review of a product from a French brand for you. It is from 'La Roche-Posay'. My mother works at a pharmacy and she has introduces me to some pharmacybrands over the years, Vichy, Eucerin and the brand of today; La Roche-Posay. This French brand has some good skincare and I decided to try this peeling out.
This 'Gommage Surfin Physiologique' is supposed to refine the skin in a mild way and it's made for sensitive skin, peaux sensible, as they say in France. I believe this is a mini version and I don't know if this is sold in a bigger size as well.
You use this just like you use most other skin products. Apply it to wet skin by massaging it on the skin softly, then rinse it off and be sure you do not get it in your eyes.

At the moment I have used this peeling a few times and I really like it. It is gentle but not so gentle that it doesn't do anything. It makes my skin a little bit red but that redness goes away real quick. My skin feels incredibly soft after I used this and I really feel like it changed my skin for the better. My skin looks clearer and it feels softer as well.

I really love this peeling and I think I am going to repurchase it (the full size, if that exists). The price of this products is unknown to me because I did not buy it myself but I know that La Roche-Posay is not a very cheap brand but not expensive either.

Love,
Ordinary Dutch Girl

1 comment

  1. helo: I just looking for some peeling. I will try this one and I will tell you how work for me. Thanks for your review. Bye. c:

    ReplyDelete