GOSH Mono Eye Shadow: 003 Brown

Hello my loves,

A few days ago, I was browsing through Kruidvat (a Dutch store) and I was just about to check out when I saw a basket full of GOSH products, all for €2,50 a piece. There were a few different shades of eye shadow in the basket and I went for this brown eye shadow.
The basket held a few different eye shadow shades. This brown eye shadow but also a purple and a green version. I was not sure which one I wanted but I eventually went for this brown because this is a shade I would wear a lot.
The eye shadows by GOSH come in little boxes which is really nice, I think. MAC puts their products in little cardboard boxes as well and this gives the products a really luxurious look. This shade comes in a shiny brown box.
The product has a matte black case and is shiny on the inside, this gives a beautiful matte version shiny look. It also has a clear lid which is made from plastic, a little downside and I would have preferred glass.  You open the eye shadow by pressing the letters on the side and the product is really lightweight.
This is what the swatch I made looks like. It is a brown eye shadow with golden glitters and I think it is really pretty. This shade is really pretty for the crease and I really like the fact how pigmented it is. The texture is a bit crumbly but I can still work really well with it, I have a little bit of fall-out but not so much that my whole cheeks is brown. 
This is the eye look I made with the eye shadow. I started with a shimmery coral base (this pigment was part of an old Catrice limited edition) and applied the GOSH eye shadow in my crease, I also ran this along my lower lash line. I used this mascara by NYC and applied this nude liner in my waterline.
I had never tried an eye shadow by GOSH before but I am glad I did it. The colour is gorgeous and the colour-pay-off is very nice as well and that for €2,50. These eye shadows are usually €7,99 a piece but this one was on sale (probably because it is discontinued). Other shades of this mono eye shadow are still available.

love,
Ordinary Dutch Girl

No comments