Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow: 01 South Beach

Hello my lovely readers,

Yesterday I placed a 'Coming Up' post in which I tried to convince you to buy these 'Sun Club' palettes while you can. I know it is hard to believe someone on what that person writes but today I have a review to convince you for real.
This is what the palette looks like. It hols eight colours, four bright shades and four natural shades. The colour selection is great and I love the fact that you can make a natural or a brighter looks with these. The palette itself is clear with silver details, I think it looks a little bit cheap but then again, it is only a few euros.
I knew this palette was good but the swatches are amazing, they are so well pigmented. The blues are very bright and greatly pigmented but the gold and mint are less bright, still really great but just less than the blues. The natural shades are all pigmented beautifully.
This is the look I made with the bright shades on the left of the palette. I used the gold in my innercorner and played with the blue shades on the rest of my lid. I used the NYC High Definition Volume Mascara (review) and the HEMA Waterproof Eyeliner to line my eyes.
This is the look I made with the shades on the right side of the palette, the kind of look I wear on a daily base. A soft brown look with a darker brown on the crease, a shimmery champagne in the innercorner and a big winged eyeliner. The eyeliner I used is the Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner and the mascara I am wearing is the NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara. I also applied the Inside Eye Highlighter Pen from Catrice (review) on my waterline.
I was going to write a blogpost on the second palette as well but they are already gone from the stores.

Love,
Ordinary Dutch Girl

No comments