Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen

Hello my loves,

This has been a true hype lately and I have been wanting to it for a while now, a nude eyeliner for your waterline. These eyeliners are supposed to make you look wide and awake, something I could use very well since I have a exam week next week.
I bought this 'Inside Eye Highlighter Pen' from Catrice in the shade '010 In The Mood For Nude'. It a peach coloured twist-up pencil. Catrice promises dazzling moments and visibly opens up your eyes and makes them look bigger. It will give your an absolutely indispensable for a radiant, wide-awake look. It also promises to stay on your waterline all week. 
The pencil can be twisted up and you can pull the end out if you want a pencilsharpener, just like the other Catrice pencils. I really like the look of this pencil, the peach with silver looks really pretty and it makes it stand out in your stash, you will find it easily.
The pencil is really soft and very pigmented. This is really good because otherwise it will hurt your eyes. Catrice promised that this pencil will be waterproof and longlasting and that is exactly the case. I applied this in the morning and when I got home from school it was still there, amazing. 
Here you can see me wear the liner on my waterline. The colour looks really white on the photos but in real-life it is a true peach, really pretty. 
These are the other products I am wearing on the photos: 

  • Essence:  Metallic Effect Eyeshadow: 45 Back To Khaki. (Review)
  • MAC: Velvet Eyeshadow: Mulch. (Review)
  • Sleek: I-Divine Mineral Based Eye Shadow Palette: Storm 578 (I used the dark green colour). (Review)
  • Maybelline: Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner: 01 Black.
  • NYC: High Definition Volumizing Mascara. (Review)
I really like the way this look turned out, it is smokey and metallic. Exactly like the trend is right now and perfect for this time a year. 
This little pencil will definitely become a staple in my daily makeup routine. I feel like it really opens up my eyes and makes me look awake. Like I said in the intro, I have some very busy weeks coming up with probably little sleep. This will make me look alive and not like a zombie.
You can buy this pencil for €2,89.

Love, Ordinary Dutch Girl


No comments