Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette: Fair 372

Hello my loves,

Today it is the second Sleek review. The first one was about an eyeshadow palette and today I am reviewing the Face Form palette with a bronzer, highlighter and a blush.
The Face Form Palette I got is in the shade '372 Fair'. There are more shades and I believe this is the lightest version Sleek sells. 
This palette has the same design as the other palette I reviewed only this one holds face powders instead of eyeshadows. It comes with three different ones; a bronzer, highlighter and a blush. The blush is the famous 'Nars Orgasm' blush. Which I have to admit, was one of the main reasons I bought this palette. 
The first powder is a bronzer. I am very glad that there is not any shimmer in this because it makes it perfect for shaping. Even Though the powder is a pinch too dark for me in the wintertime, it looks great when I blend it in nicely.
The middle shade is a highlighter and let me promise you something, it is pretty. It is shimmery (just as it is supposed to be) but it does not have chunky glitters in it, which is something I do not like at all. The bronzer is a pretty light peachy shade with a white gold schene. 
The shade on the right is the blush, the famous Nars 'Orgasm' blush. It is way too shimmery for my liking but that is just my opinion, I like matte blushes better. The blush is a pink one with a golden shimmer woven through it.
The powders are greatly pigmented, even a little bit to pigmented for my pale skin. I applied them very lightly and I think that it looks that way. The foundation I am wearing is the L'Oreal 'Nude Magique Eau De Teint' and the eyelook is the same one as the one I wore in my review of the i-Divine palette. My concealer is the 'Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer' by Maybelline and I set it all with my Catrice 'All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder'.
The Sleek products I bought are both great and I think they are great everyday products. The eyeshadow palette is great for this time a year and the face form one makes my face look like a million dollars. The bronzer is great for shaping and the highlighter is gorgeous. The blush has a little bit too much shimmer to my liking but it is still very pretty if I apply it subtle.
You can buy the face form palette for €13,00

Love, Ordinary Dutch Girl

No comments