I am a busy bee (buzzzzzy)

Hello my loves,

If you read  my blog on a regular base your are probably wondering why I did not post today. Well let me explain it for you. I am in my last year of highschool and some of you might know how busy that year can be. I have  managed to blog regularly until now, school gets in my way and I just do not have time to write reviews or other blogsposts.

On monday I have a very important deadline and in a few weeks an even more important presentation. I will not bore you with that but you can understand how stressful stuff like this can be. When I have time I will write my next blogpost but I think that will not happen until monday evening. This means you can expect a new blogpost on tuesday. I hope you wont mind but school is just a little bit more important at the moment.

No comments