NOTD: Essence 147 Miss Universe

Hello my loves,

Today I have another nail post for you, I know it is the second one a week but I just had to share this nail polish with you. I already shared a swatch of this polish with you in a review but that photo was a blurry mess. When I painted my nails with this polish again I was blown away. This is the first time I am really wearing it because I just made a swatch for the post and did not really look at it after.
These pictures are better right? I think this nail polish is a gorgeous classic colour which is perfect for the autumn winter time. The base of the polish is blue and it has green and blue shimmers. On the pictures, the green ones do not show but when the sun hits it in the right place your nail will shine like an ocean. That is exactly what this polish reminds me off, a beautiful dark blue ocean.
The Essence polishes are still available for €1,69 a piece.

No comments