Get Ready With Me: An Autumn School Day

Hello my loves,

Today I do not have a review for you, I have a get ready post for you. If you are not familiar with this concept you must have been living underneath a rock because this has been around for a few years now. I am basically going to show you my way of starting my day. In this edition I'm showing you how I start my day on  an autumn school day.
When I have to go to school my alarm clock rings at 6 o'clock in  the morning because I live quite far away from school (an hour by bike to be exact). I get up at six and I have to leave the house at 7.15.
Of course I have to check my social media before I get out of bed. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, I have it all and I always play some Candy Crush as well. The last app I check before I get out of bed I check the What To Wear app. It is by Style Today and it is available for Apple and Android. The I get out of bed and take a shower. 
The What To Wear app is great for determining what you are going to wear for the day and I often wear something that is similar to the outfit shown in the app. I pick my clothing, shoes and accessories and then it is time for my makeup.
Before I apply any makeup I remove all the makeup that could have been left on my face with some Bioderma. I apply some moisturizer (Neutral Face Cream) as well too, this makes my foundation go on smoother as well. I also use a lipbalm (Vichy: Aqualia Thermal Lip balm) at this point to prepare my lips for the lip product.
I always start my look by creating a flawless complexion. This I do by applying my foundation (Catrice: Photo Finish 18H  Liquid Foundation: 020 Rosy Beige) and getting  rid of my dark under eye circles (Catrice: Camouflage Cream: 010 Ivory). When my face is flawless I'll do my brows using a powder (Etos: Brow Powder: 002) and setting them with a brow gel (Essence: Lash & Brow Gel Mascara).
My eye look for a school day is really basic and I can do it really quick. I start by applying a taupe cream eyeshadow (Maybelline: Color Tattoo 24HR Gel-Cream Eyeshadow: 40 Permanent Taupe) that stays on all day.  Than I blend a reddish brown (MAC: Velvet Eye Shadow: Mulch) eyeshadow in my crease. To finish off my look I apply my favourite mascara (Catrice: Glamour Doll Mascara: 010 No Limits) and some winged liquid liner (Rimmel: Exaggerate Eye Liner: 001 100% Black).
When I finish my looks I first powder it all off with my mattifying powder (Catrice: All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder: 010 Transparent) and then I add blush (Rimmel: Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush: 120 Pink Rose) and highlighter (Essence: Return To Paradise Shimmer Powder: 01 The Famous Flamingo). After blush I am setting everything with the same powder and finish off my look with a soft pink matte lip product (Essence: Stay Matt Lip Cream: 01 Velvet Rose).
After my makeup I choose the perfume I will be wearing for the day and I have three favourites at the moment; Vera Wang Princess, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh and Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue.I think Vera Wang is great for the autumn/winter time and Marc Jacobs has been my favourite summer scent that I still wear lot. Dolce&Gabbana was in my last favourites and is a great perfume for all year round but best in the autumn because I think it is a little bit too heavy for the summer time. I also apply some deodorant (Dove: Go Fresh: Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena).
Source
Than it is time for a quick breakfast since I do not have a lot of time left. I usually eat two slices of brown bread with something on it (sprinkles, nutella or cheese) and drink a glass of milk, I make my lunch put it in my bag and that is it, I get on my bike and cycle to school.
Source
I hoped you liked reading about the beginning of my day.I usually takes my 3/4 of an hour to get dressed, shower and o my makeup and than I still have half an hour to eat and watch some television before I get onto my bike. 

No comments