Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

Hello my loves,

I finally finished my Nivea skin care and I was very eager to pick up something new. Well, that's exactly what I did. I bought the Formula 10.0.6 cleanser. This brand is new for me and I didn't hear for it either so you can imagine my excitement when I found it at the drugstore.
I was drawn to this product because of the pretty packaging and the fact that it said, passionfruit (of which I'm a big fan). On their website, I can't find any information about this brand but I've read some other reviews and I noticed that all the products are for younger skin and therefore perfect for me.
The packaging is really cute in my opinion. Very clean because it's white but fun and cute as well due to the big pink letters. There's a lot of information on the packaging which isn't something I see a lot, well done formula 10.0.6.
The back also says this product is meant for young skin en that's it's designed to promote clear, healthy skin. On the back you'll also find the ingredients but I can't get them right on a picture, that's why I'll be talking about a few of them.

  • Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES): This is the product that's makes the cleanser foam. Some people are very sensitive to this product but I personally don't notice anything different when I use a product that has this in it. 
  • Passiflora edulis Fruit Extract: There you have the passion fruit and there's quite a lot in it because it's the fifth ingredient on the list. Passion Fruit is know for it's calming and refreshing effects and it helps to reduce oiliness.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: I believe this is the green tea that's supposed to be in this, it's the sixth ingredient on the list. Green tea works antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. It also exfoliates and soothes the skin. 
  • Chamomilla Recutita Extract: Chamomilla has lots of essential oils and helps to fight blemishes by calming the skin. It also reduces oiliness and refines pores. This is the seventh product on the list.
The SLES can be a bummer for some people but I don't really mind because my skin doesn't really react to it.
The gel that comes out has a light pink colour and it's really sticky, the smell of passion fruit is definitely predominant which is nice sine I love it.
Using the product is really easy. Just make you face and hands wet, squeeze some product on your hands and apply it to your face. Massage the gel into your skin and you'll notice that it starts to foam, a lot. Remove it from your face with some lukewarm water.
I have to say that I'm not that impressed by this cleanser as I thought I would be. It's not bad or anythings but I also don't notice a difference in my skin with before. The thing I do really like is the scent. Of course I'll finish this product before I buy a new one but I don't think I'll but this one again. Just because there are so many other products out there. You can buy this cleanser for € 7,99.

No comments