NOTD: P2 Sand Style Polish in 030 Seductive

Hello my loves,

A couple of days ago I went to Germany and there I hopped into DM. This is a German drugstore with some really cool brands that we don't have in the Netherlands and one of those brands is P2. I bought three nail polishes from that brand and today I'm showing you guys the first one I got.
'Seductive' from P2 is my first liquid sand polish and I think I'm in love. This colour is perfect for the autumn and it sparkles a heck of a lot. The polish is burgundy with gold and I love the liquid sand effect. I tried to apply a topcoat over it but I  didn't like the effect that gave, without the topcoat the polish looks matte and with it turns shiny and the liquid sand effect disappears.I did notice that I didn't wore a top coat because the first chips came after a day.
I believe this polish was €1,95 but I could be wrong. This month I have two other P2 nail polishes for you in line and I hope you'll return to my blog to check them out.


No comments