NOTD: NYC 003 Disco Inferno

Hello my loves,

I hope I'm not overwhelming you with a the NOTD post but I just love nail polish. Today I have discobal glitter party nail polish for you called '003 Disco Inferno', a nail polish that could've just walked right out of Saturday Night Fever.
 This is what the polish look like on  clear nail. 
The polish has clear base and is filled with shimmer in different sizes and colour. I see silver and a few tones of blue. The shimmers have different shapes as well, there are circles, hexagons and squares. 
Here I put the polish on top of a grey base (Essence '35 Movie Star', old collection) but I didn't really like the look it gave. I'm currently looking for a silver or blue polish that looks better with it. All the glitter nail polishes by NYC that I've tried so far were pretty good but this one came dancing from heaven. The consistency is great and the glitters apply very even. On the pictures you see my nails after one coat and there are a lot of glitters on my nails.
You can buy the NYC Disco Inferno Top Coat for €2,49 and it's part of the limited edition autumn collection.


No comments