Most Worn Summer Things

Hello my loves,

I love to watch and read other peoples tags and I enjoy doing them myself also. When I saw the new video of Lilly Pebbles in which she did the 'most worn summer things tag', I knew I wanted to do it. This tag has been going on for a while now and I did it last year as well. I used some pictures from earlier reviews because I don't have a lot of time at the moment to work on my blog with school being so busy already (it will be more busy when the year progresses, I'm in my senior year if that how you call it in English.
The first category in this tag is 'favourite nail polish' and I didn't have to think long about it.  I glanced into my box of nail polish and grabbed it. It's Essie's 'Bikini So Teeny', a gorgeous pastel blue lilac colour with a subtle shimmer (not showing up on the picture).
I don't know if dry shampoo counts as a hair product, I think so and thats the second category as well. I wrote a loving review about this and even though I didn't have this for all summer it's has been one of my favourite products lately.
My favourite bag of this summer was a cheap bag from Primark (only €13,-). It's a Chanel-inspired shoulderbag and the colour is perfect for this time a year.  The bag is really small and doesn't fit a lot of stuff which is perfect for summer because it's just way to hot to sweat due to a heavy bag.
The shoes I wore the most were my Madden Girl pink platforms. I wear a lot of heels all year round and I don't care how high they are. The colour of these heels is the aspect that drew me into buying them and I think it's the perfect summer colour. This summer I was wearing either these heels or my flip flops.
Denim shorts are without a doubt the clothing item I wore most this summer. I love the looks of shorts with heels, it looks really tough yet sexy and it makes my legs look endless. My favourite ones from Only, I bought them in the sale and I love the fit of them.
My favourite accessory is this ring from H&M. It's a little gold starfish with silver rhinestones and it makes every outfit summery in an instant.
This category was the most hard one for me to choose because I don't really wear that much makeup on my face in the summertime. If I did wear something it was a BB-cream and this one from Catrice is my favourite. It's the perfect colour for my skin (especially in the summer, in the winter it's just a bit too dark) and it wears all day.
This blush was featured in my August favourites and I'd to put it in this post as well. I've had this blush for a while now and I think it's the perfect summer colour. It's really subtle but not to subtle to give your cheeks a natural flush.
The review of this product hasn't been online for that long but I bought this in the beginning of July and I've been loving it ever since. This stains your lips and wears off beautifully during the day. The colour is really natural and looks great with tanned skin.
I'm still considering weather or not I should get this, it's just so darn expensive but I love it so much. I got this in along with (I believe) Vogue March and I don't want to throw this away because it works so great. One of my friends loves it as well and every time we see it in the store we're like 'we should get it.' 'no we can't it's too expensive.' 'But it's so good...'
This is my favourite highlighter and it will stay that way until I get MAC Nylon :). I love shimmery eyes during the summer and L'Oreal .... is perfect for that. It's old and I don't know if you can still buy it but I highly recommend this gorgeous eyeshadow.
This was my signature perfume this summer, I've been wearing it non-stop and my friends are starting to recognize this as 'my scent' it's just so fresh and fits perfectly to the scent of my body. The big bottle is a downside on this because I can't really take it with my in my purse due to the giant lid. 
The categories:
  • Nail Polish
  • Hair Product
  • Bag
  • Shoes
  • Clothing
  • Accessory
  • Foundation 
  • Bronzer/Blusher
  • Lip Product
  • Mascara
  • Eye Shadow
  • Perfume
I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite summer things and please leave your list in the comments, I'd love to read yours.

No comments