Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow

Hello my loves,

The new collection by Catrice is in stores for a while now (approximately a month) but I'd planned this review for today so I'm sorry for the wait. I picked up a few products from the new collection and during this month I'll review them one by one for you, starting with the Liquid Metal Eyeshadows.
Catrice says the following about their new eyeshadows:
Colours with high pigmentation for an extraordinary metallic shine: the silky powder with a chrome effect is reminiscent of liquid metal. Its innovative texture with maximum pigmentation and intense colour-dispersion is sure to make your eyes shine instantly. The unique 3D embossment turns this eyeshadow into an absolute highlight. Nine metallic nuances for every day, every mood, every style.
Sounds good doesn't it? I bought three out of the nine shades, I bought '020 Gold n' Roses', '060 Petrol Pan' and '080 Mauves Like Jagger'.
The packaging is really simple yet chic, just like I'm used to from Catrice. Black with a clear lid and the letters on top are silver and the eyeshadows have a really cool wavy snake effect. I think they look really chic and expensive, Catrice did a good job on these. 
The eyeshadows from Catrice normally aren't that pigmented but these ones surprised me. All three of them are very shimmery and have a metallic sheen. The colour payoff on my arm is great but I know that Catrice eyeshadows usually don't blend very well. I'm going to let you wait for the eye look I made because that will come tomorrow but I can tell that these eyeshadows weren't what I was expecting (if you know what I mean). 
These new eyeshadows cost €3,99 a piece and there are nine shades in total. I wnt to buy more of these but I want to wait a while before I get anymore eyeshadows. For a look with these three eyeshadows you'll have to come back  to my blog tomorrow and I certainly hope you do that because it's a great look for autumn. 

No comments