Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara

Hello my loves,

I wasn't the biggest fan of the last mascara I reviewed for you which was the 'Lashes To Kill' one by Catrice, it wasn't bad or anything but I wouldn't repurchase it. No, when I went to the stores for a new mascara I bought a golden oldie.
I know I've written a review of this mascara a long time (about a year) ago but I've lost those picture unfortunately, that's when I thought 'Hé, maybe I should review this again and see if it's just as good as I remember'.
This time I noticed something about the packaging, it look a lot like the Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara, what a coincidence. I like it and I think it looks really classic with the curves shape and the silver accents. I'm curious to see if the want will look the same as the Lancôme one.
Nope, there goes that dream, the want looks a little bit alike but not that much. Both the wants are shapes like a triangle but they're both very different. I don't know about the Lancôme one but the Catrice Glamour Doll mascara has synthetic hair that are really good in dividing my lashes. Because the brush is relatively small which makes it easy to apply the mascara at the roots of your lashes.
Maybe you'll understand why this is my favourite mascara after seeing these pictures but I'll tel you another reason why. This mascara doesn't smudge, not one smudge at all. It also makes my lashes fuller and gives them a nice curl (I didn't curl them on the pictures above).
And still, this remains my favourite mascara of all times. It does everything I want in a mascara and the price is amazing a well, €3,99, how amazing is that?

2 comments

  1. where can you buy this? i live in den haag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go to Kruidvat. I believe every single kruidvat store sells Catrice

      Delete