Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

Hello my loves,

In last empties post you saw my beloved Essence All About Matt powder in a million pieces and a few days after it broke I ran out of my Catrice translucent powder. This was my sign to go shopping for a new one and since Catrice had a discount I went for this All Matt Plus shine control powder.
The Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder is a brand new product and has to get rid of any unwanted shine on your face for the whole day. The powder is enriched with light reflecting pigments which are supposed to give you a silky soft, matte teint.
I'm really digging the packaging here. It's mostly clear but I think it looks really sophisticated. I think the silver letters add a little vavavoom and I really like the clear lid, this way I can really see the product. There are four different shades of this powder but I got '010 Transparent'.
The powder has a skin colour and  has a pink undertone. When I apply it on my face (I use a powder brush from HEMA) it get rid of the shine and it mattifies everything really nice. Afterwards I put some blush, of course, and it blends together really well.
I'm in love with this powder and I even think I prefer it above my Essence All About Matt one. This powder gives me a little bit of coverage (none with Essence) and makes my skin look healthier than ever. I also prefer the looks of this baby, it looks more grown-up because it doesn't have bright pink letters on the lid.

No comments