An Autumn Look #2

Hello my loves,

I'm back with another eye look for autumn for and this time it's a little bit darker than last time. The last autumn look I made with the new Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows and this time I'm going deeper into the metal trend with a metallic smokey eye.

I know, I need the epilate my eyebrows.
My second look is (like you can see on the picture) a lot darker than the last autumn look I made. I used a metallics pallette from Essence which  is really old and not available anymore (but there are a lot other metallic dark eyeshadows out there). Here's a guide for recreating this look.
  1. Prime your eyes by using an eyeshadow primer. (Essence, I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base)
  2. Apply a silver eyeshadow all over your lid and blend it a little bit into your crease. (Essence, Metallics Quattro Eyeshadow, 02 Steel Me)
  3. Blend a dark grey into your crease using windshield wiper-motions. (Essence, Metallics Quattro Eyeshadow, 02 Steel Me)
  4. Use a metallic peach over the silver eyeshadow to give your eyes more dimension (Catrice, Absolute Eye Colour, 630 Fancy A Coppa Tea?)
  5. Apply a shimmery dark black eyeshadow into your outer-V. (Essence, Metallics Quattro Eyeshadow, 02 Steel Me)
  6. Use that same shimmery black to line your lower lashline (Essence, Metallics Quattro Eyeshadow, 02 Steel Me) and apply a teal colour over it. (Catrice, Delightfully Soft Eye Shadow, C03 Sea Of Green)
  7. Give your eyes a lift by using a highlighter in your innercorner (Essence, Snow Jam Jumbo Eye Pencil, 02 Petrol Snow Queen) and on your browbone (NYC, Individual Eyes, 943 Smokey Greens)
  8. Apply a winged eye liner. (Rimmel, Exaggerate Eye Liner, 001 Black)
  9. Finish off your look by curling your lashes (NYC, Eyelash Curler) and applying a thick layer of mascara to them. (Catrice, Glamour Doll Volume Mascara)
This seems an awful long list of steps but it's real easy to do, believe me.I think this is a great look for school but some of you might think it's a little bit to heavy, I personally don't really care.

What I wouldn't wear with it is a really bright blush or a bright lip colour, that would be a little bit to much. I would recommend a nude lip like Catrice The Nuder The Better and a soft pink blush like Rimmel 120 Pink Rose.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this blogpost and please let me know what your favourite look for autumn is.

No comments