An Autumn Look #1

Hello my loves,

As promised in yesterday's review I posted of the Liquid Metal Eyeshadows, a look with all three the shadows. I'd never thought I was going to like the look of purple and green in combination with pink but the outcome was better than I would've hoped. I think this look is very appropriate for autumn due to the colours, the emerald along my lower lashline is perfect for this season and the dark purple makes it even more autumnish. .
I think the looks I made with the three eyeshadows turned out great and I think they're really good. The eyeshadows are really easy to work with and they blend really well. The colour is a little bit less intense than you saw on my swatch but it still looks really pretty.
This is how I made this look:

  1. I started with priming my eyelids using an eyeshadow base (Essence: I<3 Stage Eyeshadow Base).
  2. Line your eyes with an angled brush. Make it slightly winged and a little bit smokey (Catrice: Liquid Metal Eyeshadow: 060 Petrol Pan). 
  3. Define your crease and place the colour in your outer-V as well (Catrice: Liquid Metal Eyeshadow: 080 Mauves Like Jagger). 
  4. To open my eyes, I applied the most shimmery colour out of  the three to the inner half of my eye (Catrice: Liquid Metal Eyeshadows: 020 Gold n' Roses).
  5. Blend everything together and make it look like it's photoshoped ;).
  6. I finally repurchased my favourite mascara and made my lashes look black and curly with it (Catrice: Glamour Doll Volume Mascara: 010). Ow and don't forget to curl them with your favourite eyelash curler (NYC: Eyelash curler). 
  7. The last step to an amazing eye look is thighlining your eyes with a black eyeliner (HEMA: Waterproof Eyeliner: 01).
There you have it, a autumny look that's not to dark and still appropriate for everyday. This was the first out of the two autumn looks I'm going to make this year and I promise you that the second one is going to be a little bit darker.

No comments