Look with Max Factor 129 Angel Eyes

Hello my loves,

Today I have a review/look with the newest addition to my eyeshadow collection. I own one other eyeshadow from Max Factor which is really old and even has the old logo. The packaging hasn't changed much in the last couple of years only the logo and the colour (it was navy and now it's black) of the packaging has changed.
Max Factor's 129 Angel Eyes is a beautiful greeny-grey eyeshadow from the Earth Spirits collection. It's not very pigmented but works really great and doesn't have any fall-out when you apply it onto your eyelids. The eyeshadow is quite shimmery but it's not overwhelming, just the perfect amount of sparkle.

I made a greyish green smokey eye with this gorgeous eyeshadow which suits my eye colour really well (in my opinion). Here's a step-by-step guide of how I made this look.
  1. Apply Max Factor's 'Angel Eyes' all over your lid.
  2. Add a mossy green colour in your crease using a windshield-wiper-motion. I used the Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in  'C04 cARMOURflage' for this. 
  3. Use a grey colour in your outer V and blend it really well with the green. I used the Catrice Pure Chrome Eyeshadow in 'C02 Bombay Bauble' to do this.
  4. An eyeshadow look isn't complete without a pretty highlighter and I used my all-time favourite, L'Oréal ColorAppeal '21 Golden Beige' for this. 
  5. Finish your look with some mascara and your ready to go. The one I used is the Rimmel Sexy Curves Intense Black one. 
That's it for today and I hope you liked it. 

No comments