GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blushes 001 Peachy Rush

Hello my loves,

With summer coming up I was looking for a cream blush but I couldn't find one. Now I finally found one that appealed to me. I don't really own any makeup from GOSH because I think the products are to expensive for the quality. This however, I couldn't leave at the store.
This is GOSH says about the cream blush:
GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blushes gives you, as the name says, an amazing velvety feeling on the skin. It has a soft texture and weightless formula. These new basic colours give you the opportunity to create a healthy and fresh look with a silky and flawless finish.

  • Fantastic lightweight formula.
  • Easy to apply.
  • Creates a silky and flawless finish.
  • Preservative free.
  • Perfume free.
The Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blushes comes in two shades; 001 Peachy Rush, the one I have and 002 Brown Dash.
The blush comes in a very basic packaging, black with a clear lid. Despite of the simpleness of it, it looks really expensive. It's indeed, just like GOSH promised, very light. Due to that is feels really cheap. This is enhanced by the material choice they made, it's all plastic. I've this product for a month now and the lid is all scratched and looks ugly.
In the pan the blush looks really orange and it stays that orange if you swatch it. There's a cute zig-zag-pattern printed in the blush but thats (obviously) gone as soon as you start using the blush. I'm impressed by the pigmentation from this blush, it's really well done.
The blush is very subtle on the cheeks, so subtle I can't even take a good picture of it. You have to believe me on my word when I say that this blush is a great subtle everyday one. It's perfect for the summer and I think it will fit almost every skin colour. Looks great if you're pale and enhances your tan if you're tanned (I'm afraid this won't show on you when you have a really dark skin tone). When you use the blush for a while it starts looking used and beaten up but that's pretty normal with drugstore products.
You can buy the GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blushes at the drugstore (The Netherlands: Kruidvat). I can't remember the price but I think it was € 8,99, couldn't a little more or less.

No comments